Monday, August 25, 2014
Back to School Blogathon!
Summer is winding down. The kids are getting ready to head back to school, if they haven't already gone. That makes this the perfect time for my next blogathon!
Of course, this will have something to do with school.
Bloggers, you are tasked with creating your very own movie class using characters from as many different films as you wish (almost). We will also include someone to run the school and someone to run the class. The rules are as follows:
1. Choose at least 1 character to fit into each of the following roles:
Administrator (either a dean, principal, head master, or some other equivalent)
Invisible Girl (aka not popular girl)
Of course, include a few words on why each character was chosen.
Some of the categories have slashes because there is a lot of overlap within. However, feel free to break those up to make your class even larger. For instance if you use a jock who is a nice guy, you can also include a bully. As long as you have the minimum number of students and others, your class can be as large as you like.
2. There are NO RESTRICTIONS on age. Theoretically, you can have Zach from Kindegarten Cop in the same class as Rodney Dangerfield's character from...um...Back to School
3. You can use multiple characters from a single movie, but a class must be made up of characters from at least three separate movies.
4. Use movies in which school is an important part of the plot or are largely set in a school.
5. Finally, use my banner somewhere in your entry and link back to this post.
I'm setting the deadline for September 21, 2014. Leave a link to your entry below in the comments section. On the 22nd, I will create a post highlighting all the participating entries.